Software Infrastructure Developer (C++) – London, United Kingdom
Languages: ENGLISH only
Skills and Experience:
- Strong C++ knowledge and/or experience
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms
- An aptitude for analytical problem solving
- Exposure to all phases of the software development life cycle
- Ability to work across Linux/UNIX
- Familiar with building high volume, high availability distributed systems
- Good knowledge of operating system fundamentals
- Familiarity with network-layer protocols (TCP/IP, PGM, etc)
Description of work:
- Responsible for the full software development life cycle, from understanding the needs of the business through to coding to deployment and maintenance
- Solve highly complex problems while understanding the scope and impact of your work
- Design, architect and develop libraries and software systems
- Write well-tested, robust, performant code in a cross-platform environment
Please send your CV to email@example.com and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment.