Job Type Permanent
Rate/Salary Competitive Remuneration Package
Contact Name Opportunities
Senior Software Engineer (Python) – London, United Kingdom
Languages: ENGLISH only
Skills and Experience:
- Extensive Python development experience, including writing idiomatic code, large scale project organization and unit testing
- Experience developing software in a UNIX environment
- Stellar problem solving & communication skills and the ability to thrive in a highly collaborative and dynamic work environment
- Experience with compiled languages such as C, C++ or Java
- Working knowledge of development tools such as debuggers, memory profilers, and performance measurement
- Relational database experience (SQL and table design)
- Experience with low-latency, high-volume, and highly-availability distributed systems
Description of work:
- Gain experience with Flask, RabbitMQ, Celery, Git, Jenkins, Robot Framework, PostgreSQL, Openstack, Chef, dpkg – whatever technology it takes to get the job done
- Work in a fast paced, high-energy and friendly environment
Please send your CV to email@example.com and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment.