Job Type Permanent
Rate/Salary Competitive Remuneration Package
Contact Name Opportunities
Senior Software Engineer (Mobile) – London, United Kingdom
Languages: ENGLISH only
Skills and Experience:
- Expertise developing and designing native iOS or Android applications
- Experience partnering with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Experience with building scalable distributed systems, and managing deployment risk
- A passion for learning new things and teaching other people what you know, as well as mentoring less experienced team members
Description of work:
- Become part of an established scrum team containing a diverse mix of engineers, as well as dedicated representatives from UX, QA, and Product
- Responsible for a highly-diverse technology stack covering both Android and iOS platforms, as well as significant server-side infrastructure
- Expose you to a broad set of languages (C++, Java, Python, Objective-C, Swift) and tools, whilst continuing to push the boundaries by exploring new technologies
- Work closely with other technology teams to discuss shared concerns and align technical direction
- Interact heavily with product and UX stakeholders and co-ordinate with release managers as part of our regular app-release process
- Continue to foster a culture of sustained, high-quality delivery through collaboration and effective teamwork
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment.