Salary/Rate: Market Rates
SAP FI/CO (FSCM) Consultant – Belgium
Languages: DUTCH and FRENCH, with English
Skills and experience:
- Solid, large and up to date knowledge of SAP FI-CO-FSCM (ECC 6), LSMW (successful experience of 20 years is required)
- Knowledge in MM, PS, PM flows & interfacing solutions with SAP financials
- Willingness to support processes by implementing new functionalities, following best practices of SAP, including ABAP programming and customizing
- Deep and successful implementation experience (maintenance and projects)
- Good analytical and modelling skills
- Team player with strong communication skills
- You have good coaching skills. (coaching support of Finance)
- Rigorous and able to follow and finish your tasks
- Knowledge of SAP BPC is a plus.
Description of work:
- Technical and functional SAP support to Finance department, coaching of users about the system use, project support
- Tasks include analysis of requirements, ABAP development, customization of SAP & documentation of the customization made, participation in projects.
Please send your CV to email@example.com and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment.