Python Developer – Trading Systems – London
Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience with C++.
- An aptitude for analytical problem solving.
- Exposure to all phases of the Software development lifecycle.
- Experience with other object-oriented programming languages such as C# or Java.
- Experience with multithreading.
- Experience with high volume, high availability distributed systems.
- An interest in the financial markets.
Description of Work:
- Take responsibility for the full software development life-cycle, from understanding the needs of the business through to coding to deployment and maintenance.
- Enjoy solving highly complex problems while understanding the scope and impact of your work.
- Be quick, resourceful, flexible, and an excellent collaborator. You will balance the best of technical and product knowledge to craft unsurpassed product solutions for our customers.
- Engage with the wider community. You might love to work with open source software. We interact with the open source communities by contributing changes where we can. You will also be able to take part in related meet-ups and conferences.
Please send your CV to Jane and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment.