Job Type Permanent
Rate/Salary Competitive Remuneration Package
Contact Name Janisha
Network Engineer – London, United Kingdom
Languages: ENGLISH only
Skills and Experience:
- Networking Degree, or similar, industry standard networking or Server qualifications (e.g. CCNA or Unix), or relevant work experience
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced innovative environment demonstrating high energy, a sense of urgency, and decisiveness
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain a professional demeanour when handling complex network issues
- The following knowledge and skills is considered a huge advantage:
- Software programming, scripting and reporting
- Understanding of financial markets and underlying technologies in data
- Knowledge of Data Centre build and design fundamentals
Description of work:
- Provide support and maintenance of global network using various platforms, from a variety of vendors including Juniper, Cisco, and Linux (Red Hat)
- Manage projects including the installation and decommission of hardware
- Adhere to strict deadlines, including the administration of internal ticketing systems
- Provide hardware and software support as well as configuring and maintaining a multitude of router types including Cisco and Juniper
- Be able to communicate at different levels, as well as being able to remain calm under pressure and be flexible in your approach
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment.