IT PROJECT LEADER, MANAGER – HAMBURG (PERMANENT)
Languages: ENGLISH and GERMAN (bilingual)
Skills and experience:
- Experience in the management of teams and larger (Agile) IT Development projects.
- Posses the ability to undertake analytical, structured and solution-orientated work.
- Have sound knowledge of processes and methods in software development.
- Willingness to travel (20-30%).
Description of work:
- Responsible for the organisation and management of the team (5-10 people).
- Coordinate the development processes for implementation of software solutions.
- Act as interface between account managers and customers as well as the IT department and product development.
- Responsible for resource planning and professional / disciplinary management for team.
Please send your CV to Javaid, and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment.
Job Type: Permanent
Industries: IT & Telecommunications
Start Date: ASAP, or notice considered
Rate/Salary: Market Rates
Visa Requirement Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location