Salary/Rate: Market Rates
DMS (eDOCS) Administrator – The Netherlands
Languages: ENGLISH only
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 7 years IT-related work experience
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience with Hummingbird DM – Open Text eDOCS suite of products
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience with Hummingbird professional (eDOCS) Admin tools, VB6 or VB.Net.
- Knowledge of Hummingbird DM Database model version 5 and 6.
- Knowledge of Database Systems
- Knowledge of core data centretechnologies
- Knowledge of MS Windows Server 2003 and 2008.
- Hummingbird certification
- MCSE Sharepoint certification
Description of work:
- Incident resolution and 2nd and 3rd level DMS system support
- Assist with the operations to back up and restoration of data
- Be part of project team and provide technical support for upgrades and the migration to the new DMS system to be deployed
- Assist with 3rd level escalations, application-level troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Contribute to the operational management of systems, such as monitoring, maintenance, configuration management and incident resolution activities
- Perform development/release activities in the DMS or SharePoint areas, required by internal or external projects
- Assist with the Microsoft SharePoint administration activities
Please send your CV to email@example.com and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment.