DEPLOYMENT/CONFIGURATION ENGINEER – Luxembourg
Languages: ENGLISH only
Skills and Experience:
• Java development experience (J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, JUnit).
• Good database skills (SQL, Oracle, Postgres).
• Familiar with Unix environments (Linux).
• Good knowledge of code repositories (git).
• Solid knowledge of Maven.
• Experience in Web servers such as Weblogic, Tomcat.
• Experience with troubleshooting, fault-finding and debugging with ticketing tools (e.g. JIRA).
• Good knowledge of English (independent user – B level according to the Europass Language Passport).
Description of work:
• Support and follow-up on issues linked to the configuration and the administration of specific deployed applications.
• Perform deployments of new application versions provided by the Contractors.
• Perform validation tests the applications destined for the User Communities and the Member States.
• Assess reported application issues as a 2nd Level User Support interface for Users.
• Report to the Informatics Unit on all identified issues for further investigation and/or resolution.
• Collaborate with the applications Contractors on identified issues when required.
Please send your CV to Janisha and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment.