Job Type Permanent
Rate/Salary Competitive Remuneration Package
Contact Name Janisha
Implementation Manager – Financial Compliance and Regulation (MAR MiFID) – London, United Kingdom
Languages: ENGLISH only
Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of buy-side and/or sell-side trading and compliance workflows
- Strong relationship building, communication and presentation skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective project management skills and ability to prioritise tasks accordingly
- Excellent reporting, documentation and time management skills
- Good knowledge of the requirements of recent regulations (MAR and MiFID II minimum)
Description of work:
- Understand and map client systems and workflows to scope integration work via Statement of Work
- Project manage complex technical implementations with engineer feeds team and the client
- On-board and setup the relevant reports rules, and controls with specific user groups/departments (Front Office, Compliance, Best Execution monitoring groups)
- Document implemented solutions for improved communication between the client and Account Managers and/or Helpdesk
Please send your CV to email@example.com and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment.