Job Type Permanent
Rate/Salary Competitive Remuneration Package
Contact Name Opportunities
C++ Software Developer (Trading Analytics Team Leader) – London, United Kingdom
Languages: ENGLISH only
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience in a team leadership position, whether with or without authority
- A passion for developing people, servant leadership and continual improvement
- Experience partnering with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A track record of Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration is considered an advantage
- Familiarity with design principles such as DDD, patterns such as Event Sourcing and React-like approach for user interface is beneficial
Description of work:
- Become part of an established Scrum team containing a diverse mix of engineers, plus representatives from UX and Business
- Deliver high quality and robust solutions leveraging the highly capable technology stack
- Work closely with the team and Product Owner to translate product feature requirements into technical solutions
- Drive the innovation, we are not afraid of new ways of doing things, new technologies and new programming languages
- Be technically agnostic and identify the right technology for the task at hand
Please send your CV to email@example.com and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment.