Job Type Permanent
Contact Name Opportunities
C++ Financial Applications Engineer – London, United Kingdom
Languages: ENGLISH only
Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency in C++ including STL
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms
- An aptitude for analytical problem solving
- Exposure to all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Ability to bring leadership and mentoring expertise
- Financial knowledge in at least 1 asset class
- Familiar with the nuances of building high volume, high availability distributed systems
Description of work:
- Take responsibility for the full software development life-cycle, from understanding the needs of the business through to coding to deployment and maintenance
- Enjoy solving highly complex problems while understanding the scope and impact of your work
- Be quick, resourceful, flexible, and an excellent collaborator
- Balance the best of technical and product knowledge to craft unsurpassed product solutions for our customers
- Partner with other product teams and customers diligently
- Explain technical concepts in a non-technical way and be adept at managing expectations of your product teams
Please send your CV to email@example.com and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment.